Friday, December 21, 2007

Dual Format

I just wanted to let you all know that I have finally come to a decision about how I am going to post my articles.

In order to pull more content from each game and better inform you, I have decided to do articles in both a written format and a video format. I will write out my review, but instead of giving you the boring written rundown I will give you both a simple video demo and and a video of an actual game. Of course, I will not leave the game vid un-edited since I will have to meet size and time requirements and it would just be plain boring to do so. I think I will have to do some kind of play by play like on World Poker Tour with a little of my own style to go along with it (I am more interesting than my first video made out to be, I swear).

No comments: