Friday, February 1, 2008

New Services... Kinda

Well, since I am coming out of my long hiatus, I have brought a few new features to UTTG. First is what I like to call "The Scrounger". Whenever you see a card name that is a hyperlink, if you click it you will be brought to an image of that card. The more people that view those images, the more money I get.

Another service you will notice to your left. I have a widget that connects to a list of items that I like on Amazon.com. I will be expanding it often, and everything there gets me a commission when you buy it.

Now, I know I said I was going to use Youtube.com for videos, but I have changed my mind. Instead I am using Revver.com. They pay me.

You will also notice that at the bottom of every post is a PayPal donation button and a Google ad. You are not obligated to donate or click the link. In fact, if I were to tell you to click the link it would violate my TOS. My Google ads are also in the Scrounger.

Finally, I am setting up a shop where I can sell off the excess gaming materials I will be acquiring. These will be unopened of course (no, I will not be parting with my Draim materials. I love it too much ).

I hope you like the content I will be providing you, and I hope you will tell your friends.

No comments: