Monday, February 11, 2008

Video Problems and Solutions

Well, Saturday I was with my victims trying to get a test video done when quite a few revelations were made.

#1) The lighting was too dark. We are going to bring some light fixtures.
#2) My main camera froze, and I did not notice it for about 20 minutes. That was a fluke, but I will keep an eye on it.
#3) I still need to get my victims more well versed in the games. Instead of being greedy and taking my decks with me when I leave, I should let them become familiar with the cards by leaving the decks with the person who will be playing it.

Now on to the innovations my crew came up with.

#1) This one comes from one of my victims (we really need to get them screen names). While playing, we are going to use racks to hold the cards, like in Scrabble.
#2) I had planned on using two cameras, but some games (like Draim Arena) are meant for more than just two players. After some digging, I have four cameras (my cell phone and psp included). Expect a video test in the next week or so.

Everything else you will have to wait for in the video. I have to keep this entertaining, now don't I.

No comments: