Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Open Boosters

Yeah, I know it is Wednesday, but the videos aren't ready yet. But I do have a little tidbit for you.

I just got some of my friends interested in playing Hecatomb. Because of that I ordered a booster box, and I could not resist opening every single pack. It has been some time since I have opened a booster pack (believe it or not). I forgot how much of a rush it was to open the packs. Sadly, Hecatomb is not made from cardboard so I did not get that amazing smell. Fortunately I got 20 booster from another game that more than made up for it.

That's all I wanted to say. I love opening booster packs, and I hope you do too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

howdy, this is a cool idea!

Speaking of Hecatomb boosters and the lack of olfactory feedback, the other thing about them that disappoints compared to other CCG boosters is the weight. Hecatomb boosters just don't feel hefty when you pick them up.

But the artwork sure is pretty :)

Charon said...

You got that right!

Anonymous said...

I rarely open boosters just to see what I get. I am a fan of limited play and Drafting, so I am one of those crazy people who saves boosters. That being said, I do still technically open boosters, just with a different anticipation than the norm.