Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ways to Support UTTG

Well, I think this will be the last time I will talk about money on this site. Why? Because I am about to tell you the easiest ways to get me to shut up about it. Like I have said time and time again, this is not free (well, not always).

I currently have about 7 ways you can help. You can fin 6 of them here. The 7th I forgot to add. It is just buying my leftovers from my shop.

Everything on the list except for buying from Amazon, donating, and buying from my shop is FREE FOR YOU. With that said, what is stopping you? I would love to put more time into this site, but I am limited by having to pay bills, and that requires me to work at my job which takes time away from writing reviews.

For just the time it takes for a page to load, you too can sponsor a game reviewer.

REFERRAL LINKS:


Gets me $5 per person who signs up. Free for you, and you too can make money.

No comments: