Friday, April 4, 2008

OMG, an Actual Post!

Well it has been some time since my last real post, and in that time many things have happened. I know I had a few things flub up, but those were personal projects not anything related to this blog or my game.

Like I said last time, the art for my first promo card has come in, and apparently my graphical designer is some kind of wizard since the layout he said would take a week or so was done in less than 24 hours. We are finishing the tweaking, but it is practically perfect.

Another thing that I have done in the time I was away was get a site up for the game. The site is . Bookmark it and keep checking back to see how things are going.

I also think that I have figured out the solution to the video problem. Of course it does mean I have to part with a few bucks to solve it. Thankfully DIving Dragon Games is going to be covering the cost. For all of you who think that means I am selling out, I must tell you the Diving Dragon Games is my company (I don't know why I felt the need to say that, since Diving Dragon Games is plastered everywhere like my email and the hyperlink above).

Finally, in celebration of my new found luck, I will be moving the site to a new address. This ios not going to happen for a couple of months, but I feel it would be a great symbolic gesture. This site will stay up, since I do not feel like moving the archives, and Blogger still has my ancient personal blog that I abandoned years ago up so this site will be cluttering up cyberspace for years to come. I just need to get a domain name now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol order tramadol thailand - tramadol n024