Friday, April 25, 2008

What's new with UtTG.

Well, I am not dead. I have been working in the background trying to get my gaming company off of the ground and the video feed ready for future reviews. I am also trying to get a new site up for UtTG. This site is still going to exist as an archive, but I would rather not deal with this service in the future.

I have finally figured out how I am going to set up the video. I am going to get about five webcams with built in lights (solves one problem). I also downloaded demos for a few programs that will let me monitor multiple cams at once and some screen capture software. I am going to set the screen cap software to record the main screen on the monitoring software, and then I can change camera mid game without having to editing together multiple videos.

Well, those are the big updates for now. More in the future, and game reviews this summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.