Thursday, July 19, 2007

Welcome

Well, I have noticed that there are a lot of good games out there. Sadly, they don't live that long since they go unnoticed by a large portion of the gaming world. I want that to change.

What I plan on doing on this site is compiling as much information as possible about games that have not yet made it to the gaming mainstream. New or old, living or dead, I honestly don't care. If they have a cult status, or if the player pool only consists of two guys living in their mother's basement, I want to give them some time in the sun.

Free system games (I have seen RPGs and "CCG"s for free online), are also fair game.

I also want to give love to the small companies that provide great accessories for lower prices that the big guys. Don't knock 'em if you haven't heard of 'em. Trust me.

No comments: