Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hiatus #2 Ending Soon

Well, I have been away for over half a year this time, but I have a very good reason. I have recently released my own card game. I have been wanting to return to doing this, and I really think the time is coming. It is quite here yet, but I will keep you posted.

One thing I know I will be changing is the format. In the past I have been posting very dry written reviews, and I am going to change that. In the past I have talked about making a video based blog, and that did not quite work out (I still want to though). I could get some advice from a few gents I have met... Anyway, I think just making it an audio podcast would work. For the time being I do not know if I will do it solo or if I will be bringing in someone to banter with.

I am also turning this into my development blog, so that I can keep people up to date about what I am doing. The developments will be written and the reviews will be audio. Whoopty freakin' do.

Anyway, I would like to leave you with the link to my business site Diving Dragon Games and let you know that this little project has never really been far from my heart. You want proof? Well then here it is:

No comments: