Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No Big Surprise

Needless to say, I did not get a podcast. I just started a new job repairing game systems. It is not even a part time job, it is just a way for me to get some pocket change while enjoying myself. I am pretty much just going to do this on the weekends, I just had to prove myself by fixing an XBOX 360 and a PS2. Sadly the PS2 laser burned out after a few hours (it was a shop model, not a customer's. We are getting a refund for the part) and the 360 should be fine, but we had to wait for it to stop overheating. I will check in on it Friday.

I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow, but that will not stop me from tinkering with a few programs to get a podcast ready. I can also look into a few songs that can be used in the podcast without having to worry about licensing. I have everything I want to say ready. Of course, it would be great if I had listeners. The audio will be hosted on www.geekfightbcg.com in case you are wondering.

I have made a little progress in the mini game that I am getting ready for download. Of course, I am going to be putting a bit of effort into it, so I guess I cannot call it a mini game. More of a very generous freebie. ;)

No comments: