Sunday, August 12, 2007

Even More Delays

Well, due to prior obligations, I am going to be a little late writing the reviews for this week. But don't worry, they will be up by Wednesday. Just keep checking.

I would also like to announce that after this week, I will no longer be posting about my updates on the many forums that I have drawn most of you here from. The only time you will see me there is when I have something constructive to say. I will be there though.

I am proud to announce that although the number of spontaneous readers is down, the number of regular readers is up. This is really motivating me to continue this project.

I am still looking forward to hearing from you all. Please feel free to comment on anything. If you have a game that you have played that you feel would be appropriate for this blog, let me know and we'll see what we can do.

No comments: