Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Reader Appreciation

Well, if you have not already noticed, I have removed the "Call for Support" entry. That is because it has been answered, and loudly. My reader base has QUINTUPLED (that is, increased 5x) since my debut.

I love how the site is growing, and don't worry, I have been going to my usual online money making spots to get more seed money. That is what sponsored the last two weeks here. And I have a little from this site too (thanks guys!).

I already have next weeks articles (or at least two of them) figured out. I would like to get something here that is along the lines of an RPG. If any of you can suggest one (freesystem or little known preferred) that would be appreciated. On the other hand, I have one in mind that might just work... but I would like to hear what you have to say.

No comments: